Kitchens are the heart of the home and are undoubtedly one of the most used and highly-trafficked areas in any living space. ITALKRAFT cabinets are manufactured by the most skilled Italian craftsmen and are built for maximum durability, designed to function beautifully in any space, and can withstand frequent use. ITALKRAFT cabinets can be kept in the best quality by cleaning the exteriors and interiors as needed to prevent damaging buildup of grease and bacteria.
Unlike many cabinet manufacturers, ITALKRAFT delivers custom cabinets that are fully finished on both the interiors and exteriors. In unfinished cabinets, interiors may have minor separations in corners or at certain angles, providing space for bacteria to grow. ITALKRAFT cabinet interiors are finished and sealed, created with a refined attention to detail that provides not only a beautiful aesthetic but maximizes cleanliness. Below are tips from our team at ITALKRAFT to help keep kitchen cabinets clean and in the best possible condition.
How to clean ITALKRAFT cabinets:
- Cabinet interiors can be wiped with a damp cloth to collect any crumbs or debris before using a kitchen cleaning product as needed and interiors should be thoroughly dried before placing foods or items back inside to avoid bacteria growth in damp, dark spaces.
- All ITALKRAFT cabinets should be cleaned only with a nonabrasive cloth material, such as microfiber or cotton. Scrub brushes or sponges with tough bristles or wiry pads should be avoided, as these can scratch the cabinets’ surfaces or erode the material’s finish.
- Review cleaning product ingredients for harsh chemicals before using. Standard kitchen cleaners can be used, but harmful chemicals can be lurking in many standard household cleaning supplies and can damage the finish of the cabinetry after repeated use. It’s important to check ingredients before using.
- If possible, use organic cleaning solutions or use a homemade cabinet cleaner mixing equal parts water and vinegar in a spray bottle.
- When cleaning the cabinets, mist the product onto the cabinets and let sit for at least two minutes before wiping clean with a soft cloth. For stubborn grease or film buildup, repeat multiple times.
- For custom millwork cabinets, any cleaning product designed specifically to maintain the beauty and quality of wood is acceptable to use in conjunction with or in place of standard cleaning products.
- After cleaning lacquer cabinets with a standard kitchen cleaner or vinegar and water solution, ITALKRAFT recommends buffing a small amount of furniture wax on a soft cloth into the lacquer to restore the material’s shine and prevent dulling.
For further questions on maintaining the quality and beauty of your custom cabinets, please reach out to email@example.com.
Share this Post